Upgrades to the Bumblebee II

I've recently been trying to get my printer back in operation after all the things that have gone on with my health recently. It's basically been a bunch of upgrades that I've been planning for a while that I've decided to go ahead and get done.  

First thing I did was I widened the bed from about 180mm to 300mm. I then changed it from an a-frame to a vertical frame similar to a Prusa i3, I also changed the x-ends to a vertical style like the prusa i3 (I have come to really like the simplicity of the i3). I've also upgraded the bed to a stiffer one with an aluminum plate, along with a laser etched grid and the printer name in the front right corner. The last upgrade for now is converting to Bowden and a dual extrusion chimera hot end.  

I am hoping to finish it up and get it running tonight, and then clean up the wiring over the holidays. Here's some pictures of where it's at right now :) 

 

 Widened bed, new frame and Bowden conversion

Widened bed, new frame and Bowden conversion

 Laser etched grid on the new bed

Laser etched grid on the new bed

 The name :) 

The name :)