Well, not surprisingly I'm finding issues with the Bumblebee. It's been sitting a while, and some of it is just needed maintenance, and other things are just because it's not been run for so long. I redesigned the x carriage to use the new E3D hotend (which I'm really liking) and I think I need a new serial cable, I'm getting lots of dropped commands and disconnects. The most surprising was my rock solid reliable extruder started to first skip steps, then just clicked. I though it was the pololu at first, but when I took the extruder apart and checked the planetary gearbox, the sun gear (the main gear on the stepper shaft) had worn down to less than HALF its original size.
Guess that just shows how much I print with this printer, the hippie is still running fine. I did have a new bulldog extruder that I was going to set up as a Bowden feed, but now with the new split carriage it actually is smaller than the geared extruder. First print I had it adjusted too loose, but I think I've got it dialed in now. I'm going to pick up another good quality serial cable, I've had bad luck with some cheap ones, and then I'll be rocking again.